For hair removal and hair growth, the procedure is very similar to a vampire facelift. It uses growth factors in your blood injected to promote new, thicker, stronger hair growth and increase the number of individual hairs. Blood is collected, centrifuged in-situ with a centrifuge, and reinjected into the scalp. This is often repeated monthly, initially, and less often when the hair returns. It can also be combined with the Keravive treatment that precedes each treatment to open follicles and make growth factors more acceptable. We also offer the professional vitamins Nutrafol and Viviscal to complement the hair growth process.
The procedure for hair restoration for men and women is as follows:
- In the first stage of hair restoration for men and women, the hair follicles on the back of the head are removed and transferred to the bald area.
- Before starting the operation, cut the hair in the donor area.
- Local anaesthesia is given when the hair is cut in the donor area.
- Tissue from the donor area, including bald and resistant hair follicles, is then surgically removed and the donor area sutured.
- The sutures of the donor area are masked by combing the patient’s hair. These sutures are removed almost 10 days after the hair transplant.
- A surgeon then uses the microscope to observe donor tissue for dissection and preparation of hair follicle-based hair transplants.
- Under the patient’s local anaesthesia, a bald recipient area is prepared for the surgery. No waxing/waxing is required on the top of the landing area.
- The follicular unit graft is placed in a small incision with an irregular pattern in the recipient area.
- The smallest grafts are placed in front of the hairline, and the rest are placed behind.
- After the hair transplant, a small cut is visible in the patient’s surgical field.
- The cut mark heals spontaneously, and the redness in the recipient area disappears within a week.
If you want to know more about how hair restoration for men and women can help you regain confidence, schedule a free consultation with Pura Vida today! (239) You can also call us at 946-5737.