If you have already been diagnosed with chlamydia by a doctor or clinic, simply complete an online exam and it will determine your suitability for antibiotic therapy. In online, if your request is approved, the doctor will send a prescription, you can reach a pharmacy with a prescription for getting the medication. All drugs by the pharmacy must be completely licensed. You must ensure that you are getting authentic medication. Doctors can help you get chlamydia treatment online.
In some cases, you can order a free chlamydia test kit to test for the STI if you have not yet been diagnosed. If you tested positive, simply return to your doctor online and complete some assessment so that the doctor can prescribe medicines as needed.
The Dangers of Untreatable Chlamydia
- If chlamydia is not treated, it can cause serious and long-term difficulties in men. The epididymis, or tube that connects the testicles to the penis, can become inflamed, resulting in long-term pain. Epididymitis is the medical term for this condition.
- Untreated infection can also cause swelling and discharge from the urethra, a condition known as male chlamydial urethritis. If Chlamydia affects the prostate gland, it can cause fevers, and back pain in the long run.
- If chlamydia is not treated, it can cause even more serious health problems in women than in men. It can lead to the development of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), which causes intense fever, abdominal pain, and a change in vaginal discharge.
- Depending on the severity and length of time left untreated, this disorder can often result in scarring in the fallopian tubes, which can lead to ectopic pregnancies and irreversible infertility. You can also have chlamydia treatment online as per your convenient.
- Pregnant women who have chlamydia can infect their newborns before birth, making them get eye and lung infections. As a result, all pregnant women are now examined for a number of illnesses in order to protect both the mother and the child.
Diagnosis and testing for Chlamydia
- Now that we have discussed the seriousness of not treating chlamydia, we will go over how to get tested for chlamydia.
- To get tested, visit sexual health clinic, or online health clinic. A morning urine sample or a swab from the probably contaminated area is used in the tests. These are then forwarded to the lab for examination. According to the results you will be asked to return for treatment if needed.